Planning a wedding can be so tough, and picking out gifts for grooms is even harder. Congratulations on making it this far and sticking it out through the ups and downs of wedding planning. It’s all coming together and getting so close, and now comes the fun part. Picking out gifts for the groom!
Some of my past brides have chosen to give their grooms gifts before they walk down the aisle just to put a smile on their nervous faces. I’ve gathered all the best gifts from Etsy, to Amazon. Your groom is going to love whatever you get him no matter how small.
Top 11 Gifts for Grooms
- Wooden Cufflinks for the big day! This one is fun and unique, and something he can wear as he is becomes your hubby. It comes in a unique and totally customizable box. I love this one because it’s something he’ll wear and a great practical gift for the future that holds a special memory.
2. Customizable Wallet with personal message – Something he’ll use everyday and smile when he opens it up to your message. It’ll remind him of your perfect day together and be there for support anytime he needs it.
3. A Groom Survival Kit – One of the best gifts for grooms, a survival kit full of funny things to make their day that much better. Tissues for his happy tears, socks in case he gets cold feet, a little liquid courage and a snack sounds like the perfect survival kit to me!
4. Embroidered Handkerchief – a little more sentimental but totally sweet and will melt his heart. Write a letter to your future hubby and get it embroidered on this for happy tears on the big day!
5. A Wooden Watch – a gift for the stylish groom, a sleek watch made of wood with a customizable wooden box. Perfect for those detail bridal shots. Another gift he’ll be able to wear for years to come!
6. Leather Toiletry Bag – another simple but practical gift for your groom on your big day. Fill it with his favorite snacks and a picture or note from you! That’ll be sure to put a smile on his face.
A Sentimental Gift
7. Photo Cufflinks – I love this idea for the groom that had a loved one pass away, put a photo of someone special on these cufflinks. Then he will have that person with him on one of the most important days of his life.
8. Journal filled with favorite Memories – Take the time to gather together your favorite memories of just the two of you, and write it all down. When you give it to him on your wedding day he’ll be able to look back and smile and feel confident knowing he’s found the one!
9. Wooden Beard Comb – For the man who loves his beard. A unique to him customizable beard comb. Perfect for the big day, and everyday use!
10. Engraved Pocket Watch – Want a more elegant gift? Get a pocket watch engraved with a sweet message for your future hubs. This could be a great family heirloom too!
11. Keychain – A simple and sweet keychain to remind him of your big day and to tell him you love him!
No matter the gift he is going to love it and treasure it always because it comes from the girl he loves. Enjoy every moment of your wedding day and soak it in!
Wanna have your wedding day captured by me? Let’s chat!